- Vigilante Coffee Coming to Hyattsville
- An Apple Store in Riverdale Park?
- Inside the New Firehouse Lofts
- Hank’s Tavern to Close This Month
- Mapping the Route 1 Renaissance
- Is Founding Farmers Coming to Riverdale Park?
- Two More Tenants for University Town Center
- Hyattsville’s Catholic Community Gets Noticed
- BonChon Coming to University Town Center
- Latin American Restaurant Coming to Route 1
Tag Archives: Firehouse Lofts
The Hyattsville Wire caught up with Weichert listing agent Christine McGuinness over the weekend for a tour of the new Firehouse Lofts in the renovated historic 1912 firehouse at 4334 Farragut St. in downtown Hyattsville. Two of the eight available … Continue reading
In a sign of things to come, the Firehouse Lofts also have commercial space for sale. The newly renovated lofts on Farragut Street have eight residential units for sale as well as a 1,789-square-foot commercial space on the first floor … Continue reading
The Hyattsville Wire got the scoop today on the new Firehouse Lofts in the historic 1912 firehouse at 4334 Farragut St. just around the corner from Franklin’s and A Tangled Skein and right down the street from the Shoppes at … Continue reading
Our parking meters may only cost 25 cents an hour, but a one-bedroom, one-bath condo in the renovated historic firehouse on Farragut Street will cost you $419,000, according to a listing on Redfin. The condo lives up to the standards of … Continue reading