Spice 6 Modern Indian officially opened yesterday as the newest lunch spot at the Shoppes at Arts District Hyattsville. It’s the only one in the D.C. area so far. The restaurant offers a simple menu with traditional Indian fare served Chipotle style. Lunch for two costs less than $20. Be sure to take advantage of the outdoor seating.
See Who Won!
- Riverdale Park Just Got a Major Piece of Art
- Inside the New MOD Pizza in Riverdale Park
- An Office Building Gets New Life as Apartments
- Distillery Coming to Downtown Hyattsville
- The Route 1 Corridor Puts a Bird on It
- Here's What's Coming to the Prince George's Mall
- Why the Mall at Prince Georges Just Got Cooler
- District Taco to Open in Riverdale Park This Fall
- High-End Red Door Spa Comes to College Park
Browse Local Events
Subscribe to Our Blog
Want to Advertise?
Tagsapartments architecture art arts Arts District Hyattsville Art Works bicycles Brentwood Busboys and Poets business coffee College Park demographics education environment events Franklins Historic District history hotels housing Hyattsville Hyattsville Public Library kids Mall at Prince Georges Mount Rainier music OpenBarre Studios Pizzeria Paradiso public art real estate religion restaurants retail Riverdale Park Riverdale Park Station Spice 6 The Mall at Prince Georges The Shoppes at Arts District Hyattsville transportation University of Maryland University Park University Town Center Vigilante Coffee Whole Foods