Forget Napa Valley or even Loudoun County. Head down to Franklin’s General Store, which has wine tasting tonight until 9:30 p.m. Sip two Chilean options – Indomita Gran Reserva Pinot Noir (Casablanca Valley) and Indomita Sauvignon Blanc (Central Valley) – and if you want to bring some home, both bottles are 20 percent off the entire evening.
See Who Won!
- An Office Building Gets New Life as Apartments
- The Route 1 Corridor Puts a Bird on It
- Inside the New MOD Pizza in Riverdale Park
- Distillery Coming to Downtown Hyattsville
- Why the Mall at Prince Georges Just Got Cooler
- High-End Red Door Spa Comes to College Park
- Here's What's Coming to the Prince George's Mall
- BeClaws Cajun Restaurant Opens in Hyattsville
- District Taco to Open in Riverdale Park This Fall
Browse Local Events
Subscribe to Our Blog
Want to Advertise?
Tagsapartments architecture art arts Arts District Hyattsville Art Works bicycles Brentwood Busboys and Poets business coffee College Park demographics education environment events Franklins Historic District history hotels housing Hyattsville Hyattsville Public Library kids Mall at Prince Georges Mount Rainier music OpenBarre Studios Pizzeria Paradiso public art real estate religion restaurants retail Riverdale Park Riverdale Park Station Spice 6 The Mall at Prince Georges The Shoppes at Arts District Hyattsville transportation University of Maryland University Park University Town Center Vigilante Coffee Whole Foods