So they paved the Shoppes at Arts District Hyattsville and put up a parking lot, but they also added these brightly colored big yellow bike racks in front of Busboys & Poets. We’ve spotted a few of the new racks around the city. The effort is based on a contract with Arrow Bicycle, which is located in downtown Hyattsville across from Franklin’s Restaurant, Brewery & General Store, and hosts weekly group rides and classes.
See Who Won!
- An Office Building Gets New Life as Apartments
- The Route 1 Corridor Puts a Bird on It
- Inside the New MOD Pizza in Riverdale Park
- Distillery Coming to Downtown Hyattsville
- Why the Mall at Prince Georges Just Got Cooler
- High-End Red Door Spa Comes to College Park
- Here's What's Coming to the Prince George's Mall
- BeClaws Cajun Restaurant Opens in Hyattsville
- District Taco to Open in Riverdale Park This Fall
Browse Local Events
Subscribe to Our Blog
Want to Advertise?
Tagsapartments architecture art arts Arts District Hyattsville Art Works bicycles Brentwood Busboys and Poets business coffee College Park demographics education environment events Franklins Historic District history hotels housing Hyattsville Hyattsville Public Library kids Mall at Prince Georges Mount Rainier music OpenBarre Studios Pizzeria Paradiso public art real estate religion restaurants retail Riverdale Park Riverdale Park Station Spice 6 The Mall at Prince Georges The Shoppes at Arts District Hyattsville transportation University of Maryland University Park University Town Center Vigilante Coffee Whole Foods