The Hyattsville Wire spotted the first phase of Franklin’s new kinetic light mural yesterday, which can be seen as you head north into downtown Hyattsville on Baltimore Ave. We caught up with Mike Franklin, the owner and founder of the restaurant/brewery/general store, who said the new project should be completed in the next few weeks.
See Who Won!
- An Office Building Gets New Life as Apartments
- The Route 1 Corridor Puts a Bird on It
- Distillery Coming to Downtown Hyattsville
- Why the Mall at Prince Georges Just Got Cooler
- Inside the New MOD Pizza in Riverdale Park
- High-End Red Door Spa Comes to College Park
- BeClaws Cajun Restaurant Opens in Hyattsville
- Here's What's Coming to the Prince George's Mall
- District Taco to Open in Riverdale Park This Fall
- Trolley Trail to Open at Riverdale Park Station
Browse Local Events
Subscribe to Our Blog
Want to Advertise?
Tagsapartments architecture art arts Arts District Hyattsville Art Works bicycles Brentwood Busboys and Poets business coffee College Park demographics education environment events Franklins Historic District history hotels housing Hyattsville Hyattsville Public Library kids Mall at Prince Georges Mount Rainier music OpenBarre Studios Pizzeria Paradiso public art real estate religion restaurants retail Riverdale Park Riverdale Park Station Spice 6 The Mall at Prince Georges The Shoppes at Arts District Hyattsville transportation University of Maryland University Park University Town Center Vigilante Coffee Whole Foods