See Who Won!
- Old Maryland Grill Prepares for August Opening
- Several Hyattsville Restaurants Get Noticed
- Ginn's Warehouse Gets a Graffiti Sendoff
- How Route 1 Honors Jim Henson
- Meet the Winners of the Best of Route 1 Poll
- Cajun Restaurant Headed to Hyattsville
- Hyattsville Macy's Adds New 'Backstage'
- Café Saint-Ex Owner Coming to Mount Rainier
- Elevation Burger Offers Halal Beef
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: playgrounds
The Hyattsville Wire has announced the winners of the first-ever Best of Route 1 reader poll. A few local favorites did well, as expected. Vigilante Coffee won best place to get a cup of coffee, while Diane Contreras won best barista. Franklin’s Restaurant won … Continue reading
University Park is adding a major new playground this fall. The town will tear up two older tennis courts near Wells Parkway and College Heights Drive and install a nature-themed playground. One section will be for children ages 2 to … Continue reading
Hyattsville has a new superhero-themed playground, thanks to Landscape Architecture Supervisor Brenda Iraola and others at the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, which held a grand opening last week. The new Comic Hero Playground is colorfully designed in red, yellow, and … Continue reading