Welcome to the Hyattsville Wire, your premier source for lifestyle news for Mount Rainier, Brentwood, Hyattsville, Riverdale Park, University Park, College Park and the Route 1 corridor in the Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C., with a focus on dining, arts and culture, history, urban planning, and real estate and development.
Got an event?
Add it to our calendar for free!
- Vegan Soul Food Cafe Headed to Mount Rainier
- Lidl to Open in College Park on June 19
- Lidl Grocery Store Headed to College Park
- Lidl to Open in College Park in Mid to Late June
- Kahvie Coffee Shop Now Open in Hyattsville
- Route 1's Habit Burger Has a Secret Menu
- Capital Bikeshare Keeps Expanding on Route 1
- Mount Rainier's Pennyroyal Station Opening Soon
- College Park Moves Closer to Opening Lidl
- Why College Park's New Bubble Tea Cafe is Big
See Who Won!
- Art District Hyattsville
- Arts District Hyattsville
- Busboys and Poets
- College Park
- Gateway CDC
- Historic District
- Mall at Prince Georges
- MilkBoy ArtHouse
- Mount Rainier
- Pizzeria Paradiso
- Posh Cycling & Fitness
- public art
- Pyramid Atlantic Arts Center
- real estate
- Riverdale Park
- Riverdale Park Station
- Route 1
- Streetcar 82 Brewing Co.
- University of Maryland
- University Park
- University Town Center
- Vigilante Coffee
- Whole Foods
Got An Event?
Tag Archives: Poki District
The dining scene on the Route 1 corridor keeps getting more interesting. Several new eateries have opened recently, and several more are on the way. All add some intriguing new options for local diners. Here’s a quick look at what’s … Continue reading
&pizza will open at the Mall at Prince Georges on Thursday, July 19, as a wave of new restaurants come to the Route 1 corridor. The popular D.C.-based fast casual chain is part of a wave of pizza places that have opened … Continue reading
&pizza is coming to Hyattsville. The popular D.C.-based fast casual pizza chain, which launched in 2012 by Michael Lastoria, will open its newest location at the Mall at Prince George’s this summer. It’s the latest entry in the burgeoning pizza … Continue reading