Welcome to the Hyattsville Wire, your premier source for lifestyle news for Mount Rainier, Brentwood, Hyattsville, Riverdale Park, University Park, College Park and the Route 1 corridor in the Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C., with a focus on dining, arts and culture, history, urban planning, and real estate and development.
Got an event?
Add it to our calendar for free!
- Lidl to Open in College Park on June 19
- Vegan Soul Food Cafe Headed to Mount Rainier
- Lidl Grocery Store Headed to College Park
- Lidl to Open in College Park in Mid to Late June
- Kahvie Coffee Shop Now Open in Hyattsville
- Why College Park's New Bubble Tea Cafe is Big
- Route 1's Habit Burger Has a Secret Menu
- College Park Moves Closer to Opening Lidl
- Mount Rainier's Pennyroyal Station Opening Soon
See Who Won!
- Art District Hyattsville
- Arts District Hyattsville
- Busboys and Poets
- College Park
- Gateway CDC
- Historic District
- Mall at Prince Georges
- MilkBoy ArtHouse
- Mount Rainier
- Pizzeria Paradiso
- Posh Cycling & Fitness
- public art
- Pyramid Atlantic Arts Center
- real estate
- Riverdale Park
- Riverdale Park Station
- Route 1
- Streetcar 82 Brewing Co.
- University of Maryland
- University Park
- University Town Center
- Vigilante Coffee
- Whole Foods
Got An Event?
Tag Archives: Portico Gallery and Studios
An art space in South Hyattsville, Studio SoHy, features a new exhibit which draws a crowd from around the greater D.C. area to see art inspired by coffee and other vices. “Caffeinated,” which opened last weekend and runs through July 21, features … Continue reading
A new art gallery and studio space is coming to Brentwood. The soon-to-open Studio 3807 mixed-use complex will include 3,000 square feet of artists’ studios and gallery space managed by local artist John Paradiso. Portico Gallery and Studios will have at least … Continue reading