See Who Won!
- Old Maryland Grill Prepares for August Opening
- Several Hyattsville Restaurants Get Noticed
- Ginn's Warehouse Gets a Graffiti Sendoff
- How Route 1 Honors Jim Henson
- Meet the Winners of the Best of Route 1 Poll
- Cajun Restaurant Headed to Hyattsville
- Café Saint-Ex Owner Coming to Mount Rainier
- Hyattsville Macy's Adds New 'Backstage'
- Elevation Burger Offers Halal Beef
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Red Door Spa
Prince George’s County has an unmet demand for more high-end retail, but the Route 1 corridor remains a bright spot. A study by the county planning department found that Prince George’s could generate $1.4 billion more from retail sales if … Continue reading
The new hotel in College Park will bring another amenity to the area: a high-end spa. The Hotel at the University of Maryland will include an Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa when it opens sometime in July. Founded in 1910 by … Continue reading
A new four-star hotel in College Park will feature a restaurant from Mike Franklin, owner of Franklins in downtown Hyattsville. The $115 million hotel development is being built by Southern Management, but the real mastermind is the University of Maryland, which hopes … Continue reading