See Who Won!
- Old Maryland Grill Prepares for August Opening
- Several Hyattsville Restaurants Get Noticed
- Meet the Winners of the Best of Route 1 Poll
- Ginn's Warehouse Gets a Graffiti Sendoff
- Kapnos Taverna Headed to College Park
- How Route 1 Honors Jim Henson
- Hyattsville's New Comic Hero Playground Opens
- Hyattsville Macy's Adds New 'Backstage'
- High-End Red Door Spa Comes to College Park
- Cajun Restaurant Headed to Hyattsville
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Studio 3807
A new apartment complex will be the greenest yet along Route 1. Studio 3807 in Brentwood will have solar panels on the roof that will reduce consumption by almost 80 percent and charging stations for electric cars in the garage. It will be built … Continue reading
A Brentwood apartment project will transform a section of Route 1. Construction is underway at Studio 3807, located kitty-cornered from the volunteer fire department on Rhode Island Avenue, with apartments slated to be available to rent in spring of 2018. The … Continue reading