See Who Won!
- Here's What's Coming to the Prince George's Mall
- Kapnos Taverna Opens Monday in College Park
- The WaterHole, a Mount Rainier Community
- Why the Mall at Prince George's Is Booming
- Is Founding Farmers Coming to Riverdale Park?
- High-End Red Door Spa Comes to College Park
- See the Plans for Apartments Behind the Mall
- Old Maryland Grill Prepares for August Opening
- Hyattsville Macy's Adds New 'Backstage'
- Riverdale Park's Unusual White Fire Trucks
Browse Local Events
Subscribe to Our Blog
Want to Advertise?
Tagsapartments architecture art arts Arts District Hyattsville Art Works bicycles Brentwood Busboys and Poets business coffee College Park demographics education environment Franklin's Historic District history hotels housing Hyattsville Hyattsville Public Library Jim Henson kids Mall at Prince Georges Mount Rainier music OpenBarre Studios Pizzeria Paradiso public art real estate religion restaurants retail Riverdale Park Riverdale Park Station Spice 6 The Mall at Prince Georges The Shoppes at Arts District Hyattsville transportation University of Maryland University Park University Town Center Vigilante Coffee Whole Foods
Tag Archives: Studio 3807
A new apartment complex will be the greenest yet along Route 1. Studio 3807 in Brentwood will have solar panels on the roof that will reduce consumption by almost 80 percent and charging stations for electric cars in the garage. It will be built … Continue reading
A Brentwood apartment project will transform a section of Route 1. Construction is underway at Studio 3807, located kitty-cornered from the volunteer fire department on Rhode Island Avenue, with apartments slated to be available to rent in spring of 2018. The … Continue reading