Welcome to the Hyattsville Wire, your premier source for lifestyle news for Woodridge, D.C., Mount Rainier, Brentwood, Hyattsville, Riverdale Park, University Park, College Park and the greater Route 1 corridor in the Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C., with a focus on dining, arts and culture, history, urban planning, and real estate and development.
Subscribe to Our Blog
Got an event?
Add it to our calendar for free!
- How Mount Rainier Inspired 'The Exorcist'
- Riverdale Park's Bikram Yoga Adds Coworking
- Woodridge's New Organic Restaurant Now Open
- How Route 1 Became an Authentic Taco Haven
- Route 1's Habit Burger Has a Secret Menu
- Greenbelt's Role in the Apollo 11 Moon Landing
- An Interview With Designer Elizabeth Hargrave
- The East Coast Greenway's Route 1 Connections
- Townhomes Coming to West Hyattsville
- Riverdale Park Station's Apartments Underway
Got An Event?
- Art District Hyattsville
- Arts District Hyattsville
- Busboys and Poets
- College Park
- Gateway CDC
- Historic District
- Mall at Prince Georges
- MilkBoy ArtHouse
- Mount Rainier
- Pizzeria Paradiso
- Posh Cycling & Fitness
- public art
- Pyramid Atlantic Arts Center
- real estate
- Riverdale Park
- Riverdale Park Station
- Route 1
- Streetcar 82 Brewing Co.
- University of Maryland
- University Park
- University Town Center
- Vigilante Coffee
- Whole Foods
Tag Archives: Town Center Market
The new Riviera Tapas Bar will open across from Riverdale Park Town Center in December. Area resident Hugo Bonilla, a former cook at Busboys and Poets on 14th Street, told the Hyattsville Wire that he just needs one more inspection in … Continue reading
Here’s a two-fer: Get your loved ones a present while helping support small businesses along the Route 1 corridor. Now in its eighth year, Small Business Saturday, which takes place this Saturday, Nov. 24, is designed to promote local shops … Continue reading