See Who Won!
- Old Maryland Grill Prepares for August Opening
- Several Hyattsville Restaurants Get Noticed
- Ginn's Warehouse Gets a Graffiti Sendoff
- How Route 1 Honors Jim Henson
- Meet the Winners of the Best of Route 1 Poll
- Cajun Restaurant Headed to Hyattsville
- Café Saint-Ex Owner Coming to Mount Rainier
- Hyattsville Macy's Adds New 'Backstage'
- Elevation Burger Offers Halal Beef
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Purple Line
The outlook for the Purple Line looks grimmer than ever. The proposed 16 mile light-rail line running from New Carrollton to Bethesda has faced repeated setbacks, including a federal judge’s decision to strip the project of federal approval. In an … Continue reading
President Obama has recommended building the Purple Line, a light-rail line that would pass through Riverdale Park and the University of Maryland campus. In a proposed budget released this week, Obama included $100 million as a first payment toward the … Continue reading
The Purple Line won’t open until 2020, but you can see what it will look like to ride it with this series of short videos. Using a jerry-rigged dashboard cam, the Hyattsville Wire drove a section of the planned route … Continue reading
On average, Hyattsville homes have sold for about one percent more than the listing price — the best ratio in the Washington area. That’s according to a study by RealEstate Business Intelligence for the Washington Post. The study found that … Continue reading