See Who Won!
- Old Maryland Grill Prepares for August Opening
- Several Hyattsville Restaurants Get Noticed
- Meet the Winners of the Best of Route 1 Poll
- Ginn's Warehouse Gets a Graffiti Sendoff
- Kapnos Taverna Headed to College Park
- How Route 1 Honors Jim Henson
- Hyattsville's New Comic Hero Playground Opens
- Hyattsville Macy's Adds New 'Backstage'
- High-End Red Door Spa Comes to College Park
- Cajun Restaurant Headed to Hyattsville
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: events
The Hyattsville Wire recently added a calendar to its page where you can post upcoming events in and around Hyattsville for free. View the calendar by clicking on “Events Calendar” on the navigation bar above or clicking here. We’ve added … Continue reading
The downtown Hyattsville Arts Festival returns this Saturday. The sixth annual street fair will feature more than 70 artists, musicians and dancers in front of the Shoppes at Arts District Hyattsville, near the intersection of Jefferson Street and Route 1. … Continue reading
Have you ever wondered how Franklin’s beer is made? Now’s your chance to take a tour. On Sunday, Feb. 24, from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., the restaurant will hold its latest beer release and 11th anniversary celebration to unveil … Continue reading
If you’re reluctant to travel to far away from home this weekend given the impending Frankenstorm and are looking to do something nearby, check out the DC Glass Works and Sculpture Studios open house on Saturday, Oct. 27, from 3-8 … Continue reading
The fifth annual Hyattsville Arts Festival is happening at the Shoppes at Arts District Hyattsville until 5 p.m. today. This year’s lineup includes a lot of Washington-area artists and an impressive lineup of live music.
The Hyattsville Arts Festival isn’t until September, but it’s getting things started now. The fifth annual festival will be held Saturday, Sept. 22, but exhibitors need to submit an application by Aug. 6. Here’s what they’re looking for, according to … Continue reading