If you’re reluctant to travel to far away from home this weekend given the impending Frankenstorm and are looking to do something nearby, check out the DC Glass Works and Sculpture Studios open house on Saturday, Oct. 27, from 3-8 p.m. They still reside in the same location, 5346 46th Ave. in Hyattsville, but they’ve expanded a whopping 4,000 feet. There will be studio tours, free glass-blowing demonstrations, refreshments and music by Small Doses. And what better way to prepare for the Frankenstorm then to make your very own glass pumpkin (courtesy of DC Glass Works)?
See Who Won!
- An Office Building Gets New Life as Apartments
- The Route 1 Corridor Puts a Bird on It
- Inside the New MOD Pizza in Riverdale Park
- Distillery Coming to Downtown Hyattsville
- Why the Mall at Prince Georges Just Got Cooler
- High-End Red Door Spa Comes to College Park
- Here's What's Coming to the Prince George's Mall
- BeClaws Cajun Restaurant Opens in Hyattsville
- District Taco to Open in Riverdale Park This Fall
Browse Local Events
Subscribe to Our Blog
Want to Advertise?
Tagsapartments architecture art arts Arts District Hyattsville Art Works bicycles Brentwood Busboys and Poets business coffee College Park demographics education environment events Franklins Historic District history hotels housing Hyattsville Hyattsville Public Library kids Mall at Prince Georges Mount Rainier music OpenBarre Studios Pizzeria Paradiso public art real estate religion restaurants retail Riverdale Park Riverdale Park Station Spice 6 The Mall at Prince Georges The Shoppes at Arts District Hyattsville transportation University of Maryland University Park University Town Center Vigilante Coffee Whole Foods