Welcome to the Hyattsville Wire, your premier source for lifestyle news for Mount Rainier, Brentwood, Hyattsville, Riverdale Park, University Park, College Park and the Route 1 corridor in the Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C., with a focus on dining, arts and culture, history, urban planning, and real estate and development.
Got an event?
Add it to our calendar for free!
- Vegan Soul Food Cafe Headed to Mount Rainier
- Lidl to Open in College Park on June 19
- Lidl Grocery Store Headed to College Park
- Lidl to Open in College Park in Mid to Late June
- Kahvie Coffee Shop Now Open in Hyattsville
- Route 1's Habit Burger Has a Secret Menu
- Why College Park's New Bubble Tea Cafe is Big
- Capital Bikeshare Keeps Expanding on Route 1
- Mount Rainier's Pennyroyal Station Opening Soon
- College Park Moves Closer to Opening Lidl
See Who Won!
- Art District Hyattsville
- Arts District Hyattsville
- Busboys and Poets
- College Park
- Gateway CDC
- Historic District
- Mall at Prince Georges
- MilkBoy ArtHouse
- Mount Rainier
- Pizzeria Paradiso
- Posh Cycling & Fitness
- public art
- Pyramid Atlantic Arts Center
- real estate
- Riverdale Park
- Riverdale Park Station
- Route 1
- Streetcar 82 Brewing Co.
- University of Maryland
- University Park
- University Town Center
- Vigilante Coffee
- Whole Foods
Got An Event?
Tag Archives: Hyattsville Armory
Developers of the proposed Hyattsville Armory Apartments will make their case to the city council on Monday, July 16. The mixed-use development would be located in Hyattsville along Route 1 across the street from Busboys and Poets and next to the … Continue reading
No one knows exactly where the saucer will land, but it’ll have a home. The funky saucer canopy at the Hyattsville Public Library has been spared and plans drawn up by an architectural firm for the county show it relocated and … Continue reading
Yes! Organic Market is now accessible from Route 1. The grocery store was built with access from the sidewalk as well as the parking lot in back, but a state law kept it from opening both. Under Maryland statute, stores … Continue reading