See Who Won!
- Here's What's Coming to the Prince George's Mall
- Kapnos Taverna Opens Monday in College Park
- The WaterHole, a Mount Rainier Community
- Why the Mall at Prince George's Is Booming
- Is Founding Farmers Coming to Riverdale Park?
- High-End Red Door Spa Comes to College Park
- See the Plans for Apartments Behind the Mall
- Old Maryland Grill Prepares for August Opening
- Inside the New Home of College Park Academy
- Hyattsville Macy's Adds New 'Backstage'
Browse Local Events
Subscribe to Our Blog
Want to Advertise?
Tagsapartments architecture art arts Arts District Hyattsville Art Works bicycles Brentwood Busboys and Poets business coffee College Park demographics education environment Franklin's Historic District history hotels housing Hyattsville Hyattsville Public Library Jim Henson kids Mall at Prince Georges Mount Rainier music OpenBarre Studios Pizzeria Paradiso public art real estate religion restaurants retail Riverdale Park Riverdale Park Station Spice 6 The Mall at Prince Georges The Shoppes at Arts District Hyattsville transportation University of Maryland University Park University Town Center Vigilante Coffee Whole Foods
Tag Archives: Route 1
A one-time Model T dealership in downtown Hyattsville is getting a new look. Daniel Simon told the Hyattsville Wire that he is remodeling the 5,500-square-foot building at 4327 Gallatin St., next to the post office. Workers are removing the drop-down … Continue reading
After six years, A Tangled Skein is closing its doors. An invitation-only sale is being held at the beloved downtown yarn shop for customers and friends and all merchandise, store fixtures, furniture, and equipment are being sold. In 2011, the … Continue reading
Yes! Organic Market is now accessible from Route 1. The grocery store was built with access from the sidewalk as well as the parking lot in back, but a state law kept it from opening both. Under Maryland statute, stores … Continue reading
Hyattsville and the state are adding metered parking spots along Route 1. That should help a little with the problem of parking, especially for the businesses on the ground floor of Arts District Hyattsville’s live-work spaces, such as Pretty Girl … Continue reading