See Who Won!
- Old Maryland Grill Prepares for August Opening
- Several Hyattsville Restaurants Get Noticed
- Ginn's Warehouse Gets a Graffiti Sendoff
- How Route 1 Honors Jim Henson
- Meet the Winners of the Best of Route 1 Poll
- Cajun Restaurant Headed to Hyattsville
- Hyattsville Macy's Adds New 'Backstage'
- Café Saint-Ex Owner Coming to Mount Rainier
- Elevation Burger Offers Halal Beef
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: BonChon Chicken
This month, the Hyattsville Wire celebrates its fifth anniversary. In May of 2012, we started this website because we felt communities along Route 1 weren’t being covered well, especially online, where coverage tended to focus on politics and crime. We wanted … Continue reading
Over the weekend the Hyattsville Wire tried out the new BonChon Korean fried chicken restaurant at University Town Center, which had its grand opening last week. While we didn’t have time to try their signature fried chicken dish (about a … Continue reading
The Hyattsville BonChon Chicken is getting closer to reality. A flier posted on the door of the location next to Regal Cinemas at University Town Center said that the South Korean fried chicken restaurant is hiring servers, bartenders and order takers. Although the … Continue reading
BonChon Chicken is coming to University Town Center. The South Korean fried chicken restaurant chain, which has six locations in Virginia and two in Maryland, will take over the space being vacated by Hank’s Tavern and Eats, according to the Hyattsville … Continue reading